Terms & Conditions
Before starting any order, please read and understand the following terms and conditions:
- To be able to commit an order one needs to create an account. Creating an account only takes a few moments where you can save your details for future orders. We do not accept orders made by any other means.
- When you place your order it is an offer by you to enter into a legal contract with us.
- We and you will only enter into a binding contract when you receive notification from us that we have accepted your order and that a binding contract exists from the date and time specified in the notification.
- Every care is taken to ensure that prices and availability are correct and up to date. In case that current stock quantity of a selected product is depleted, we only charge for the delivered products.
- The price you will pay will be that stated at the time you place your order.
- Items are dispatched within two working days.
- Payment will be effected in cash or by cheque upon delivery. Deliveries are made at the ground floor level. No deliveries are made on Sundays, public and national holidays. Our normal delivery times are:
From 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday
- The person receiving the delivery will be asked to sign in order to signify receipt of the goods. Kindly make sure that if you are paying by cash, you have the correct amount available. No change is possible.
- You may benefit from a 10% discount on the full amount purchased if you choose the option to pick it up from our new premises in Msida Valley Road, B’Kara. This option can be chosen before you click on checkout. After checkout the system will send you an e-mail providing you with an order number. This number must be quoted to collect your items.
- Where we have accepted an order from you and have received payment, if the payment is subsequently refused or rejected then we reserve the right to refuse to provide any further items you have ordered.
- All prices stated are inclusive of VAT at the rate in force at the time you place your order.
Other terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions of use of our website, our data protection policy and copyright notices (‘Other Provisions’) shall be incorporated into these terms and conditions and shall be equally binding on you when you enter into a contract with us.
We may terminate this Agreement where you are:
- in substantial breach of the provisions of this Agreement;
- in breach of the Other Provisions.
We may also terminate this Agreement where we decide to withdraw this website (whether on a temporary or permanent basis) or decide no longer to permit access to the website by you (by use of passwords or changes of passwords or by any other means). In such cases, where you have paid for any items and have not received all of the items you have paid for, we may either:
- return any amounts you have paid; or
- complete delivery of the items.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct, our liability under or in connection with this Agreement shall not exceed the sum of the amount you have paid for any item in terms hereof.
We shall not be liable to you in contract, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you whether of an indirect or consequential nature nor for any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.
The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by Maltese law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts to which you and we submit.