Servicing & Repairs
We want owning a Hyundai to be an enjoyable experience throughout your ownership. Building great cars is one thing, but even the most reliable vehicles need regular servicing and maintenance. We can offer you advice on routine maintenance, to help you keep your car on the road for even longer.
Our technicians are fully trained and have access to the very latest diagnostic equipment. Plus, Hyundai Malta carries a large stock of genuine Hyundai parts that come with a one year warranty.
Hyundai Service Advisors are trained to keep you informed during the time your car is in our hands.
Upon your arrival to our Service Centre we will:
- Attend to you promptly
- Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote
- Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up
While your car is in our garage we will:
- Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle
- Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing, about whether they should be replaced immediately, or at which point in the future they should be re-checked
- Only ever replace additional parts with your permission
- Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a one year warranty
- Call you to confirm when your car is ready
When you come to collect your car we will:
- Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work that has been carried out
- Give you a Service Report indicating the result of the checks performed on your vehicle.