Personal Information, which you choose to provide to other websites, will be subject to the privacy policies of those websites.
- We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
- to keep you informed about us and our services and about this website,
- if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information.
If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail email@example.com
Information on our website:
Data and material (‘Web Information’) which is to be found on our website to which you have access is subject to the following limitations:
- the Web Information is provided only for you to obtain a general understanding to the topics and issues to which it relates;
- the Web Information is not to be relied upon or utilised by you to help you or advise or assist you with any problem or issue you are having. Moreover the Web Information must not form the basis on which you decide to take no action or not to do something;
- the Web Information may not be up-to-date or provide all the relevant material or data concerning the topic or issues it addresses;
- the Web Information may not be copied by you or provided to any other person by you, except that you may print to a printer or download one copy of the Web Information to store on your own personal computer for subsequent reading by you. However, you may show the Web Information you have copied, downloaded or printed to a person or organisation who is providing you with advice and assistance;
- you will only search or otherwise access or view the Web Information through a standard internet browser (such as FireFox, Internet Explorer, Safari or Opera). In particular, you will not use any software or device to copy, transfer or download complete or partial parts of the Web Information or our website (text, code, software, graphics etc) to enable you or another person to run our website.